Astra Security is a joint stock Company, providing full services in the Fire & Security business. The company was established in 1998 and since the beginning focuses on integrated solutions to blue chip end-users especially from financial, telecommunication and IT sector. It is divided into two divisions covering the below mentioned range of systems, which are imported mostly from abroad.
- Conventional and Analogue Addressable Fire Detection
- Aspirating Smoke Detection, Linear Heat Detection
- Linear Heat Detection
- Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Clean Gas Fire Extinguishing Systems using agents Novec 1230, FM-200 and inert gases
- Access Control
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Intruder Detection
Our major trade strategy is to have a direct contact on the manufacturer of particular system or products to achieve the best possible technical and price conditions, which we can offer to our customers. The training centre in Prague provides technical support to other companies we distribute imported goods to. Currently, we are importing or reselling the systems from top providers who manufacture innovative and high quality products.
Main Suppliers of Fire Systems
- Hochiki (www.hochikieurope.com)
- Kentec Electronics (www.kentec.co.uk)
- Kidde Fire Potection (www.kfp.co.uk)
Main Suppliers of Security Systems
- ADI Global (www.adiglobal.cz)
- Eneo (www.eneo-security.com)
- Genetec (www.genetec.com)
- Lenel (VAR - Value Added Reseller) (www.lenel.com)
- Milestone (www.milestonesys.com)
- Videor (www.videor.com)
- Further we support Software House (cCure) and S2 Security systems.
CERTIFICATESAstra Security has received the following industry accreditations:
- ISO 9001
- PAVUS Certified Fire Protection Systems (Authorized body AO 216)
REGION OF WORKAstra Security supports major international and local clients in the region Central & Eastern Europe.
- Czech Republic
- Slovak Republic
REFERENCESWe are happy to provide you our reference list upon request.
CONTACTSService and PPM
All service and preventive maintenance requests kindly send to our service department: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASTRA SECURITY, a.s.
101 00 Prague 10
Company ID: 25662171, VAT No.: CZ25662171
Tel: (+420) 271 746 966 | Email: email@example.com